Monday, June 3, 2013

Apostle Kevyl C. Warner via Facebook How do you restore the house of God!!! First you get the desire from God, then you go to the house and assess the situation!!! Once the situation is assessed you now sit and gather what you need to start restoring the church/house of God!!! Many of you though I was talking about a physical building but what I want I say is this: The Lord is saying it is my desire to fix my house (you and me)!!! I have already assessed the situation and I know what you are in need of!!! Now I have placed what you need in to a vessel(s) and they are on their way to you!!! When they come receive them because I put them through some serious training and gave then the skills needed to make sure your tabernacle look like mine!!! Sayeth The Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment