Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Prophetic Voice Harvey via Facebook Some of you are at the brink of your breakthrough and the enemy knows that. So he has turned the heat up, mainly to distract you and cause a hindrance ...My God there is also some of you that just need a touch... Like the woman with the issues of blood, you've been pressing your way and pressing your way ...Oh glory, you just need to touch the hem of His garment and be made whole..Oh but I hear God saying: I AM about to touch the hem of YOUR garment. My, my, my. Your garment of RIGHTEOUSNESS, OF PEACE, OF JOY, OF LOVE, OF HEAVINESS etc.. and when I do My love will make you whole, My love will give you all that you are in need of. My love will cover all that needs to be covered. My love will do what can't be done, My love will make all complete. These things will be done by MY LOVE for you...Your breakthrough and blessings will be release By MY LOVE... says the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment